Replr includes links to both internal and external websites. We select links that are editorially relevant to the content they are linking from and are suitable for the likely audience. These links are included for a number of reasons, including:
- for further relevant information or other key source material
- for background information
- for useful practical information
- for entertainment or enjoyment
- for further informed comment
We link to sites purely on editorial merit!
Links to external websites
External links are selected and reviewed when the page is published. However, we are not responsible for the content of external websites. This is because:
- Replr does not produce them or maintain/update them
- Replr cannot change them
- they can be changed without our knowledge or agreement.
These will most often be free to access, but users may sometimes be asked to register or subscribe before viewing content. Some of our external links may be to websites which also offer commercial services, such as online purchases.